Okay so i got this one wrong.
hopefully now we see the market flood with cheap BluRay players as
manufacturers don’t need to gamble on which technology will win out. I bet
Sony are feeling relieved at the moment 😉
this technique changes the background-image offset, and the background image
contains the states for normal and hover. one single image needs to be
loaded – not several.
I’m trying these out – lets see how they go….
Comp Name: Rex’s NRL Tipping Comp 2008
Comp #: 121315
Comp Password: ThePasswordIsWhat
1) Go to http://www.oztips.com/
2) Click the ‘REGISTER’ button on the homepage and set-up a Login (if you
don’t already have one with OzTips).
3) Once you have successfully registered a Username and Password, click the
‘JOIN A COMP’ button.
4) Enter the Comp # and Comp Password details above.
5) That’s it! Full instructions on how to Tip can be found on the website by
clicking on the ‘Help’ link in the top header.
For more information, visit http://tipping.xerxesb.no-ip.org